Monday, April 13, 2009

Let's try to recap the weekend a bit..

Friday night was my roll-off for bowling.. I did OK and we ended up winning, as did Jason's team, so yeah.. guess who got to babysit for who (I'll give you a hint.. I drove). The night was... entertaining.. at times. Mainly, I just wanted to get home and eventually, I managed to drag him out of the bar by promising Tre I'd come back and get her. How he felt decent the next day I have no idea. And don't ask if we're together.. it's a question I can't answer..

Saturday was a pretty mellow day, starting with a wonderful breakfast with C. Howe (Ah, Ambrosia) and night, which felt nice, and was a good preparation for Easter. We went to Lippera's in Chatham for thier buffet which was FANTASTIC! I didn't eat all day prior to dinner and the whole family got their money's worth but we sure did pay for it. I ate so much that I was pretty sure I was going to puke... but I mean that in a good way. All the food was phenomenal and the choices seemed to be endless. I almost couldn't have any dessert at my Aunt and Uncle's later on.. but I forced a cookie or two down anyway.

Tre was busy on her first day of vacation.. She made a bank deposit for me AND ordered DirectTV, which will be installed on Wednesday. I'm real excited about it, but concerned. We're really not going to be home tomorrow night, so there'll be shows I taped that I'm going to lose. I've also had Cal Ripken's Hall of Fame induction ceremony on my DVR for almost two years, and now I'm going to lose it. Granted, I haven't watched it since it aired (as I haven't been in the mood to bawl my brains out), but I liked knowing it was there.. Still, there's the option of having the MLB package, so I could watch a lot of O's games.. We'll see what happens..

One of my favorite housewives had dinner with one of my least favorite baseball players.. SOOOO not happy.. Don't get me wrong, she could do worse.. I'm just not a fan..

ROCK OF LOVE SPOILER for those who have yet to see the finale.. He chose Taya.. Seriously? I have nothing more to say but WTF? God, I can't wait for the reunion show.. I haven't seen any advertisements for it, but there's no way they can NOT have one.. I mean, can you imagine what Ashley will have to say about Taya winning? That's good television.. Regardless, I'm happy (and a little disturbed that I AM happy) to point out that Daisy of Love will premiere on the 26th.. I know she had some issues, but Daisy was one of my favorites on last season of Rock of Love. I mean, I wanted Ambre to win, but if Daisy had, I wouldn't have been broken hearted!

I'm beat. I'm running 2 miles straight every other day and when I do it at the end of the day as opposed to the morning, I'm just drained.. I hate running, but considering what I'm eating lately, I need to run in order to keep the weight off! I have to go shopping tomorrow night (yes.. have to) but I plan to go to the gym on my way home.. I guess it's a perk of joining a gym that's open past 8:30.. I know 2 miles isn't much, but when you have stubby legs like me, it's a big deal!!!

No comments: