Monday, March 29, 2010






Remember the good old days when you were SURPRISED that a celeb came out of the closet.. Hey Ricky... hate to break it to you... but we knew...

Now that we're already back in the 90's, I'm really looking forward to seeing Mayim Bialik woo Sheldon on Big Bang Theory... or vice versa!!


We all know how much I love So You Think You Can Dance, and while I'm wary, I'm still excited about the changes that are to come. I always love seeing some of my old faves make an appearance!

Last night I went to see Daughtry, Lifehouse and Cavo at the TU Center in Albany. AWESOME show.. I wasn't real interested in seeing Lifehouse or Cavo (got there at the end of Cavo's set.. no offense) but Lifehouse was really great live! There were some really great songs off their new album so I might have to check it out. As expected, Daughtry was amazing, and Chris was bald, just like I'd hoped (he'd been growing his hair out... glad he got over that phase). Obviously, you can see the Daughtry pics at the top of the blog.. it was being bitchy and wouldn't move my pictures so we'll just have to deal with it. There are worse ways to open it up, right?
Let's talk about Dancing with the Stars huh? I'm sad to say, I really hope Buzz Aldrin goes home this week. I mean, he tries real hard, but he's just not going to be at the level of the other competitors! I just hope he doesn't turn into this season's Cloris Leachman, that's all! My top pics - Evan Lysacek (even though I wish it were Johnny Weird instead), Nicole Scherzinger (duh.. like she was gonna suck), Chad Ochocinco (terrible name, but surprisingly more adept than I thought he'd be) and Erin Andrews (is there any partner Maks doesn't bang?). Kate Gosselin wasn't so hot, but I bet she has the fan base to stay another week, AND since she's with my boyfriend Tony Dovolani, I kinda don't want her to leave! Shannen Doherty did better than I expected as well, considering all she's talked about is her stage fright! Pam Anderson was a hot mess, and not because she can't dance, she just looked like she'd rolled out of bed (and after looking at her with her partner, she might have!) Earlier tonight they said it would have been a surprising elimination if someone were to go last week, so I guess I should vote! I don't really have an opinion on Brooke Burke. She's not great, but she's not Samantha Harris...
The Hills is ending, but don't worry... Heidi's an actress now ;) Good god I hope that means Heidi and Spencer's 15 minutes are up.. (Note to Heidi - making fun of yourself and your bazillion plastic surgeries does NOT mean you can act).

No comments: