Friday, March 05, 2010

This might not be the best indication of how funny she can be, but still an entertaining podcast by Maria Bamford... Try to see her if you can.. I know I will!

Speaking of funny ladies, I caught Kathy Griffin on this week's Law & Order: SVU. My sister said "I don't know if I can take her as a serious person." Thankfully, she wasn't too serious for too long, AND she was able to put a lip lock on Stabler... atta girl!!!

New Moon comes out on DVD soon.. :) More Jacob in Eclipse though..

Last night, Jim and Pam had their baby (a girl) and it was a pretty entertaining episode, including ALL the office mates.. Welcome Cecelia to the fold!!

The OC Housewives ended last night, while the NYC Housewives started some weeks of drama. I so love Bravo!

I remember watching this show, but I'll be damned if I remember Jeremy Renner being on it! Hell, I don't remember Angela from Bones being on it either.. Gotta love a career boost from reality tv!!!

The Oscars are on Sunday night and I can' t make any good guarantees. I'm going to the Siena Men's Basketball game on Sunday at 4, so not sure where the night will lead. If I'm home in time, there'll be red carpet fun for all!!! I didn't have a chance to see a lot of the nominated films, so I don't have any real favorites... Won't make me any less interested though!

Finally, May can't come soon enough..

Happy Friday.. pray my commute home is not as ulcer inducing as my ride to work... every moron in the world got in front of me driving 30 in a 55.. not cool...

No comments: