Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Well said Conan... Well said..

Redemption comes for the Snookster...

Apparently, Simon Cowell is leaving American Idol, which premieres tonight with WEEKS of endless delusion people who think they can sing. If I still cared (which I stopped doing after Chris Daughtry's ouster), it'd be a big story... just saying.

In other Idol news, Mom wants to go see Grease at Proctor's... with Taylor Hicks as Teen Angel. Sign me up!

Wait a minute.. Mark McGwire... steroids!? NOOOOOOO!!! (In case anyone was wondering, that was sarcasm). Did he really need to make an announcement to tell everyone what we've known for years? I mean, it's not our fault he was the last one to the party, am I right? But hey, whatever helps you sleep at night, I guess. Good luck on that new job.. hitting coach, right? Interesting... We can forgive, but the Hall of Fame never forgets...

No comments: