Thursday, September 30, 2010

Someone please explain to me how these two don't already rule entertainment, if not the world.. JT doesn't even NEED to release new albums... but I kinda wish he would... Suck it Bieber.. you'll never be JT (even if it's just cause I heard your acting turn on CSI didn't go quite as well as the world hoped it would...)

Check out Justin Timberlake in The Social Network, opening this weekend! Looks like an interesting flick and I loved the music in the trailer.. a haunting cover of Radiohead's "Creep" as sung by a Belgian girl's choir by the name of Scala & Kolacny Brothers. I've tried to find some other stuff of theirs online, but to no avail.

Tonight I'm going to finally see Easy A! Nothing like some funny mindless fluff and popcorn for dinner.. At this rate I might see The Social Network by Christmas...

At least tomorrow's Friday..

No comments: