Monday, September 20, 2010

And again, I'm a slacker

But don't worry... while work is increasingly busy and bowling, soccer and fall ball have started, I'm giving up on men, so that should free up some time in my busy schedule! All I can say about that is that I should have known better.. When things seem like they're going well, you should know the hammer's about to drop!

Anyway, I had some friends in town this weekend becuase they were competing in the Warrior Dash up in Windham, NY. This is what they looked like afterwards...

Sexy, right? As much as I chose not to do it this year due to my increasingly pathetic state of unathleticism, I can't wait to give it a shot next year! It was so much fun to watch, that I can only imagine what doing it myself will be like! So thanks to Amy, Dan and Beeson for showing me a great time this weekend and keeping my mind off my pathetic love life (or lack thereof as the case may be).

Today I have the day off, as I'm heading to Fenway Park for the Red Sox-O's game.. Hopefully the O's will continue when I'm in the ballpark, and that I don't get beat up by some d-bag Sox fans.. My friend Crystal has agreed to go with me as my wing woman, so I'm really looking forward to a rocking good time. Her b'day was on Saturday so it'll be a good belated celebration!

Speaking of baseball, on Labor Day I went to the Yanks-O's game in NYC.. Had an awesome time, so I hear. Anyway, a few day later I get an email that is titled "Greetings From England," which I assume is one of those scam emails where one of your friends got mugged in a foreign country, so I deleted it without even looking at it. A few days after that, I get ANOTHER one of the same emails, so this time I looked at it. Apparently, I had a lovely conversation with a British gentleman and gave him my email address, which is how this email saga all came about. Anyway, apparently I made a great first impression (considering I don't remember any of this, I can't fathom how) and we've been email buddies ever since. Crazy, right? Only me...

Dancing with the Stars starts tonight, and while I'm kind of excited about a few of the "celebrities," that show really drains me! There's so much filler! I guess I'll tape it tonight and breeze through it tomorrow!
Lindsey Lohan has managed to fail two drug tests after her release from both prison AND rehab and she's now figured out she has a problem. REALLY? I never would have guessed... Thanks for the heads up on that one (I guess someone's gotta be the last to know, right?).

Well, I wish I had more gossip and such, but I've gotta get a move on and start my fun day of baseball! Happy Monday to all!!

No comments: