Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Someday, I WILL write a book.. because I just can't fathom that anyone else in the world has had THIS much bad luck when it comes to love..

I met a guy on the 4th of July, at a mutal friend's party. Things had been going pretty well, I thought. He's in the midst of getting a divorce so we kept things low key. Well, at least that's what I thought was the case. Come to find out, while I thought we were dating, he was of the opinion that we were simply sleeping together.. You can imagine my surprise. This happened last Wednesday.

Last MONDAY, we had decided to get tickets to the Red Sox -Orioles game that took place this past Monday at Fenway (cause apparently, that's what you do when you're just sleeping with someone..) Obviously, he chose not to go, leaving me holding the bag on these two tickets. Again, you can imagine how I felt about this, not to mention the situation itself. Also, after me asking on both Wednesday and Thursday how he wanted to contend with this situation, he waited until Friday to let me know he didn't want to go. However, I had already assumed the worst and set it up so my friend from college would go with me. Long story short, she and I had a great time AND the Orioles won... which made me happy just cause they won and purely out of spite. If I may say so myself, I got some good seats! Lol.. It took every ounce of self control I had not to send him a pic of the view... I'm taking the high road on this one, that's for damn sure, and if that whole karma being a bitch thing is true, I've got some REALLY good shit coming my way!

So, at this point I'm basically going to rely on the kindess of strangers/friends to find me a man because I am obviously the worst judge of character in the world. So yeah... work on that blogosphere.. I like 'em tall and bald. At this point in my life, there aren't many restrictions. Oh wait.. non-smoker :). There.. now hustle on out there and score me a man!

Glee started last night, and I didn't realize how much I'd missed it! I mean.. Jay-Z, Lady Gaga AND a song from A Chorus Line!? Did Ryan Murphy read my diary? (I don't have a diary, but I sure wish I did.. then I wouldn't have to recount these stories from memory alone!)

Speaking of musical theater, does anyone else simply adore Mondo on Project Runway!? I wasn't really feeling him in the beginning, but after his triumphant win this past week and his adorable wardrobe homage to "Cabaret", how can you not love him? I love him about as much as I want the mean girls (Gretchen and Ivy) to bomb a challenge big time (yes.. even more than Ivy bombed the one before last).

Fall co-ed soccer is going ok.. we've had two ties and one loss, all of the games were ones we could/should have won, but we've had some really crappy calls by referees who don't speak English... therefore, we're not quite sure what the call is half the time.

It's DVR time, as the new fall season has begun! Hope you enjoyed your hump day! (See? I'm trying to be a better blogger!)

No comments: