Friday, November 05, 2010

So... you get drunk and give someone your number, yet you have no interest in them whatsoever (maybe it was an ego boost.. who's judging?) Which is worse?

1 - Not responding to any of their attempts to contact you OR

2 - Making up some elaborate, yet semi-believable story as to why you can't date them and apologize profusely for being an idiot.

I went with #2. I'm sorry! I know it might be wrong, but I would hate it if I had met someone and talked to them and then they never responded! For someone people believe may be an ice-cold bitch at times, I really do have feelings and I don't want to necessarily hurt anyone else's (unless they deserve it.. and PLENTY of people deserve it). So yeah.. I hope it works.. My "man" is really pissed that he found texts in my phone and I figured making a new facebook friend wouldn't help our already slightly volatile relationship... Hate me if you want, but I'm not good under pressure!

No comments: