Sunday, November 07, 2010

I saw Jackass 3D (not in 3D, which I think is overrated) on Friday night and when I didn't want to throw up in my mouth, I laughed my ass off. I also saw The Social Network this past week, which I found to be extremely interesting. Who knew facebook had such a bitter, twisted backstory!?

Yesterday, I learned the allure of a $.10 superfecta, which I missed by one god damn horse in the Breeder's Cup. I don't know where that #6 horse came from but he sure did lose me approximately $100. Bastard....

If I don't get caught at work late on Wednesday (which will now happen since I have something I'm excited about to do), I'm going to my first Zumba class! I've never taken one but I've heard lots of great things about it and I think I'd really like it! I admit, I miss dance quite a bit, so maybe this will be a good substitute. I'll let you know how it works out (IF it works out).

I've been really busy with fall softball, so I haven't had the opportunity to go to the gym I shell out cash for every month. However, tomorrow should change that and I just hope it doesn't fall down when I walk in. My friend wants me to run this "Diva" Half Marathon with her in Long Island next October. As much as I hate running, it is my body's best way to lose weight (of which I need to do.. in spades) and it'll give me something to work towards.. Again.. we'll see how that goes.. Even my ill-fitting clothes haven't been able to motivate me, so we'll see what happens!

I'm excited to see Kathy Griffin tonight at the Palace. If I'm not mistaken, this will be my third time and she cracks me up every single time. Looking forward to that AND dinner at Bombers Burrito Bar.. Disco Fries, here I come!!!

I know I'm a little late, but did we even DISCUSS Project Runway? Hippy Gretchen over Mondo? Really!? Oh Nina and Michael.. what were you thinking? You just KNOW they bullied Simpson into it. Michael probably told her that she DIDN'T look like she as wearing a shiny trash bag that added 20 pounds to her frame... Bad choice.. that outfit did nothing for her body, which is much better than most!

No comments: