Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Call the O's Helen Keller, cause I'm pretty sure Buck Showalter is a miracle worker! People were skeptical about him coming in midway through the season, but I don't think anyone would disagree with that decision at this point. We may not be able to make up any ground in the AL East, but we sure can try to spoil it for all the others ;)

I know I've said that other food items are the best inventions ever, but this MIGHT take the cake...

The final three on SYTYCD are Kent, Lauren and Robert. While I've been on Team Kent from the get-go, for once I'm ok with either of the three winning! Any of them would deserve it, although I give Lauren and Kent an extra phone call cause they had the good fortune of dancing to "Hip To Be Square" by Huey Lewis and the News. Granted, it didn't seem difficult enough for the finale, and the judges agreed, but that's not really THEIR fault (or Huey's for that matter).

If you haven't seen Inception, RUN, don't walk to the theater to check it out. It was completely mind-bending and insane and reminded me again of why I think Christopher Nolan and his work rock on so many levels..

Big Brother is back, and this week should be the end of the most annoying, pathetic showmance I think the show has ever seen - Brendon and Rachel. She spent the whole episode tonight bawling for being on the block and not winning the POV, then having to "console" whiny Brendon for the same thing.. God, I can't wait until either of them are gone.. preferably her, cause if I have to hear her scream about "her man" in the diary room one more time I might rip my hair out. Believe me honey, after this show, he's all yours, cause no other woman is gonna want a piece of that!

I'm only down two episodes of True Blood at this point, thanks to the internet.. It's been a long, hard road, but I've finally found a site or two that will allow me to not miss the shows by much, even though my sister won't let me have HBO :(. Entourage is a different story and is my next concentration. See!? You wonder why I never update this blog anymore.. work is crazy busy and I play catch up on my downtime!!!

And another reason I have no time.... I got a Kindle for my birthday!!!! I have yet to download a book cause I'm still reading a paperback at the moment and I know that if I download something, I'll never finish it. I'm sure I'll still end up buying books cause I do like having them, but it'll be nice to have any book I want at my fingertips at a moment's notice. I need to do more research but I can't WAIT to use it!!!!

No comments: