Friday, June 04, 2010

The inevitable has finally happened. Today, Juan Samuel has replaced Dave Trembley as an Interim Manager of the O's.

STATEMENT FROM DAVE TREMBLEY
"I would like to express my gratitude and appreciation to Peter Angelos and Andy MacPhail for the opportunity to serve as manager for the Baltimore Orioles for the past three years. The results on the field were not what any of us would have hoped for, and I understand that the organization felt the time was right to move in a different direction. While I am disappointed at the outcome, I feel it was a privilege to wear the Orioles uniform each day and I thank all the fans for their tremendous support. I hope the team will soon return to the winning tradition they enjoyed for so many years."


Classy Dave... REAL classy! As much as I wanted him to go as well, I still feel bad about it and for him. You can't say he didn't try... I just hope someone else tries harder..

No comments: