Saturday, May 29, 2010

I really hope this is true, but it just SCREAMS publicity stunt..

Well... we've lost Gary Coleman. Is it just me or are brain hemorrhages running rampant!? I feel like I haven't heard much about them until the last month or so. It's CRAZY! He lived a tough life, but he was an entertainer throughout and will be missed. How many times do you think I'll hear "whatchoo talking about Willis?" this weekend?

I think I'm jumping off the Insanity bandwagon. I did the first month religiously and I was really good about what I ate, which for me, is pretty damn hard what with the aversion to vegetables and anything good for you. I MAY have lost two pounds.. the entire month. I know the whole "muscle weighs more than fat" line, but come on.. It's the hardest I've ever worked in my life and I just can't fathom that I'd f'n GAIN weight.. I feel like a cow and I'm supposed to feel like a ripped goddess. Seriously.. Shaun T can kiss my fat ass. Maybe I'll jump on the Jillian Michaels train. I've got two of her DVD's that are collecting dust... And yes, I'll start running again. I hate every second but it's the only thing that works.

Season 2 of True Blood came in the mail yesterday. Only a few more weeks till the premiere and I have a LOT of memory refreshing to do.

I've been crazy busy at work and my partner in crime is officially leaving me... so don't take it too personally that I've been neglectful.. You're not the only ones ;)

Have a happy Memorial Day weekend!

No comments: