Thursday, February 25, 2010

A sad end to the story....

On a happier note - Here are some cruise pictures!
I had a different martini every night. These were peach martinis from our last night on the ship.


This is the view from Mattingley Heights in St. Kitts, where I want to retire... or open a bar.. either one. BEAUTIFUL blue water in Barbados...


Tre and I, after we won trivia. Well, technically I won.. Tre was just the mouthpiece.

I have approximately 150 more pictures, but I don't think the blog could take it! As you can see, the weather was insanely beautiful and I apologize for (apparently) bringing this bad weather back to New York with me! The drive home from work on Tuesday was absolutely terrifying, especially since I was driving my mother's car. Mine had been in the shop for a week and a half getting fixed from that "rear-ending" incident back in January, so I drove mom's car on Tuesday and Dad's truck on Wednesday. I've learned that 4 wheel drive can REALLY come in handy. I'm just happy to have my car back. I missed her!!!

It's been a really busy week, so I've got nothing.. Hopefully the pics will hold you over and if not, I'll try to post some more! Enjoy your weekend!!!

No comments: